I'm so sorry about not blogging nowadays. So much has happened since the last entry. Personal matters to settle. And I moved house too. But now everything is finally done, except that I still don't have Internet at my new home, and I'm currently blogging using my English keyboard laptop (that explains why I can't blog in French, no accents on English keyboards).
Anyway, what I want to say is that my b*t.OO.t are still alive, although they have been very quiet for some time, but new collections have flown to Artazart shop and many new projects are on the way too. More varieties, and more meaningful ones... I promise I'll blog more often once I get Internet at home. So many things to update you on... The b*t.OO.t are still working hard as always as to bring more fantasy to our world ;)
Meanwhile, enjoy your summer holidays !
No comments:
Post a Comment