May 12, 2009

TIE A YELLOW RIBBON IN REMEMBERANCE OF THE SICHUAN VICTIMS

Today is exactly one year after the Sichuan Disaster.
I pray that all the children will grow up healthily and happily.
May all their dreams come true :)

I've tied my yellow ribbon around my Teru Teru Bozu. With a hope that it will chase away all the dark clouds and bring eternal sunshine to the little kids.
And you ? Where did you tie it ?

Photobucket


"That night, my 3-year-old didn't talk much about the fashion show, but did make the dramatic announcement: "I'll donate Dad to Sichuan!"

When asked why, he promptly replied, "Because the quake killed lots of children's mums and dads."

When asked why he would not donate his mum he replied, with perfect logic, "Mum has too much housework, so she doesn't have as much time to help the children as you do.""

from China Daily 06/18/2008

No comments: