I've finally finished to make my first b*t.OO.t design mobile (Christmas version), which you can hang in your room, at your window or on your ceiling, as to bring some festive atmosphere to your house. It was not an easy task to make it, because I needed to assemble many different little pieces, moreover, I played with various kind of material, and some were quite difficult to handle. But I'm overall quite happy with the final result :) It's also been a long time since I wanted to make one of this kind, so I've decided to do it !
Je vous présente donc mes adorables Lunii et Twinklii...
Presenting to you my lovely Lunii and Twinklii...

...ces 2 inséparables qui vivent en permanence dans un tourbillon d'amour
...these two inseparable lovebirds who are living a whirlwind romance

Pour avoir un petit bout de ciel chez soi...
If you want to have a small piece of sky at home...

© 2008 ^liuiiliu^ (Anna Liu). Do not use the pictures without authorization.
Presenting to you my lovely Lunii and Twinklii...
...ces 2 inséparables qui vivent en permanence dans un tourbillon d'amour
...these two inseparable lovebirds who are living a whirlwind romance
Pour avoir un petit bout de ciel chez soi...
If you want to have a small piece of sky at home...
© 2008 ^liuiiliu^ (Anna Liu). Do not use the pictures without authorization.
No comments:
Post a Comment